This tutorial will help you to quickly index your blog post in Google and Bing search engines,in turn you will get some traffic.
Now we start the url submission process.
First we start with search giant Google
1. Sign in to your google webmaster account,if you have verified your site you will see a screen like the one shown below.
2. Select the website from their.
3.After which you can see your site dashboard. Image shown below.
4. Click on the crawl option from left sidebar and select fetch as Google,image below will explain the process better.
6. Now click on the submit button.
7. Click OK.
8. If everything goes well you see this.
Next with search engine Bing.
1. Sign in to Bing webmaster account.
2. Select your website.
3. Select Dashboard>Configure My Site.
4. Select Submit URLs.
5. Add the urls to box given and click submit.
6. If every thing goes well you can see your urls is added to the index.
Note : There are limits on how many urls that can be submitted.For Google its 500 URLs per week and for Bing its 50 per month.
With this tutorial you have learned how to submit your URL to Google and Bing.